Friday, January 29, 2010

The Grove on Fillmore

Thank you to everyone that came out for Coffee to the People. I had so much fun with all of the random characters!

So the next meeting will be Sunday February 7th, at The Grove on 2016 Fillmore Street, off Pine. As usual, I will be there at the latest 2pm, but would like to show up around noon. For more info/map go to The Grove on Yelp.

Of course everyone is welcome, so feel free to bring friends, drawing materials, well as your appetite! This place has great coffee drinks, as well amazing food. But nothing tops the ambiance. This Grove is one of two in the city and a great place to have a latte and sketch. Of course if it gets to crowded, there is plenty of other places to sketch in the area, so we can always branch out.

Here are some of my sketch pages and picks from last Sunday:










2 comments:

  1. Seth,

    How do we upload our sketches man, somewhere around here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I might finally come out this time).
    I feel sorry being listed on the site and never attending anything.

    ReplyDelete